2012/12/25

2012 Christmas GET!!!

I guess I sort of jumped the gun with the end-of-year posting, since I tend to get at least a couple kits for Christmas.


And are they a doozie! So, a couple new MG's, and both are one's I've been fiending for since they've launched. The MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee -as well as the HGUC RGM-86R GM III- were gifts from my mother, who I can't believe managed to acquire the former without resorting to online measures. The Mobile Suit Gundam Complete Collection 1 was from my fiancee (Much needed since they're now out of production). And finally, the MG RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam was more of a present to myself, using Christmas money. ^__^;;  The Action Base 1 Clear was ordered specifically for the FAUG.

Thing's gonna be a beast.

I've got the Complete Collection 2 on order, finishing the original Gundam again, and I still have one more kit that will be on the way as soon as it's released...

No comments:

Post a Comment