2012/12/15

That time of year, I guess...

So, it seems inactivity is a trend around the last 3 months of the year. ^___^;;
I'll assure you it's more of a lack of time more than a lack of interest, but working retail - ESPECIALLY during the Holiday season - is very exhausting, mentally and physically.

 Illustration by Noritaka "Tenko" Suzuki.

PROGRESS UPDATE!
The LSP diorama is on hiatus until I can afford to get some casting materials to create the LAST DAMNED PART FOR IT. I need it to be clear, and I do not have the luxury of buying everything necessary to perform resin casting right now. I was looking forward to having it completed by the end of this year, but not everything works out as planned, right? *sigh*
I'll post more in-progress photos of it when I get the chance.

I have gotten a couple new kits done, though (as well as one I've had for a bit, too). Including one I'd been waiting on since it's announcement...

HGUC 1/144 RX-160S Byarlant Custom

This is the first kit I've ever pre-ordered, and I think it was well worth it. This guy definitely has a review coming up in the future...

 BBSenshi NZ-666 Kshatriya

I bought this one right after we moved to Indy for my fiance, but only just completed it a week ago. This is my third attempt at full panel-lining (And my second successful XD).

HG U.C. Hard Graph RX-79(G) Gundam The Ground War Set

This was my most recent acquirement, and another I'd been meaning to get for a while. I decided to build this one with the intention of making it MCPO Karen Joshua's "GM Head" Gundam Ground Type.
It's a shame this set doesn't include the Gundam's beam rifle, though...

I'm compiling stuff for my end-of-year posts, so look forward to those relatively soon (obviously).

Also...


Might I just say that the design of this thing has grown on me? ^ ^;

No comments:

Post a Comment