2013/01/09

Full Armor Unicorn WIP and Other Updates


I knew this thing was gonna be a beast, but the effort I'm putting into it is far more than even I expected. I've built 3 other Ver.Ka kits in the past, so I'm familiar with the Katoki's "Decal Hell," but it's a whole different monster when you put the effort to trim them down...

So, in two weeks, I've only completed the upper body and the waist. The head and waist were just completed because I ordered the head parts from the OVA Ver. to give it the head vulcans (since they're listed in the armaments but not present on the Ver.Ka kit :\) and the back part of the rear waist to give it the better rotation.


In other news, I've completed my HGUC RGM-86R GM III. Color-matching almost every color on this thing was a pain, but I do like challenges, so it was welcome. ^__^

And I acquired one more item I'd been waiting for since its announcement over a year ago...

Tamashii Nations' Super Robot Chogokin Dazyujin (Megazord)

Being a child who was raised on the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers back in 1992, The original Megazord had always held a large place in my heart. So I vowed to obtain this the moment I laid eyes on it. 20 years of faithfulness had finally paid off, I guess.

That's all, for now, but maybe in a few weeks, I'll have the legs done. ^__^;;
Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment