2015/01/23

Rising from the Ashes

Now that the plan is set, it's execution time... Well, sort of, anyway.
I have completed 2 kits, rounding off my current backlog to just the Neo Zeong, but I'm still 6 kits shy of needing what I want prior to it's intended construction time. Just forewarning, you'll probably get déjà vu.


Firstly, number 92, the HGUC MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type [Yonem Kirks]. This was a gift from my wife who bought this from a friend within the facebook Gunpla community. She intended on this first, but bought the standard release by accident, so when she became aware, our friend helped us out with this! Only issue: none of the grey is molded, and all comes in black... Otherwise, love this guy!


And number 93, the HGBF XM-X9999 Cross Bone Gundam Maoh, mirroring my Crossbone Gundam X1 from just earlier this month. The X1 was a Christmas present, but the Maoh I had a little prior, but just didn't build it at the time. I think I wanted to do the X1 first, and held off. A lot less paintwork went into this one, mainly because I have NO means of replicating that mirror-like finish on the solar reflectors. So, yes, I used the stickers for this one. (Well, and the X Maoh, too...)

I have, just today, received a couple new kits, from yet another fellow fb Gunpla friend. One, I intended on getting sometime after my tussle with the NZ...


The HGUC RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex [Destroy Mode] Ver.GFT (short name, eh?) and the HGBF MS-07R-35 Gouf R35 are now in my possession! So, with this comes the question, do I bump out a couple from my list and build these now, or hold off on these and continue the original Road to One-Hundred? Feel free to shout at me in the comments!

That's all for now. Hopefully, work will calm down enough for me to get some of those promised reviews up...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Switch up your list, if you want. The important thing is reaching 100 with NZ being the 100th kit. Plus, you should have less motivational issues, as you can just work on whatever you want to to get you to 100.

Studio OZKai said...

@Jerid
Good point! It's not like I can't just get those others in the future!
Also, I may or may not have already started on one of these... lol

Post a Comment