2011/01/04

Get Equipped With CHRISTMAS!

A little late, but better than never. This is my rake-in from Christmas of 2010! I'm spoiling what was in the large box from a previous post (now gone), but the HGUC 1/144 Gundam GP03 Dendrobium has been acquired. after 8 long years of waiting! And this sucker is HUGE! Atop that, I also got the already covered Linkin Park: A Thousand Suns 'Gunpla 30th Edition' as my Gunpla year-enders.
Anime includes (As in my poll) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Second Season, Part Two BD of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, both Gurren Lagann special edition movies, Childhood's End and The Lights in the Sky Are Stars, and the essential classic, Trigun.
Video games weren't as special, as 2 of the 3 were one's I'd been meaning to pick up but never saw them as priority: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Both kits acquired from this have been assembled and all-but completed (just need some panel-lining), the anime I'm gonna mill through and see if they're worth reviewing. (I've seen Trigun in the past, so it'll be more of a "how does it stack to what I've seen after" kind of review.)
The games... well...

No comments:

Post a Comment