2011/04/13

Last Shooting Project

Logo artwork and design by Dustin "OZKai" Wilkinson.

While these are older models I've done, these also qualify as my first attempts at dioramas. The Last Shooting Project reflected what, at the time, was the peak of my modeling skills. I did three of these displays, all using Master Grade kits. I plan to eventually take more updated pictures, as these were taken back in 2006...


LSP-001 "Escape"
MG 1/100 RX-78-2 Gundam Ver.ONE YEAR WAR 0079


LSP-002 "Return to Forever"
MG 1/100 XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero [Endless Waltz edition]


LSP-003 "Colliding War Zones"
MG 1/100 RX-78 Gundam GP01Fb & RX-78 Gundam GP02A
NOTE: The stand parts for GP02A's leg have been replaced with part of MG Zeong's arm stand now.

I actually plan on rebooting the project and, in effect, selling these ones off. If anybody's interested, send me a comment or ask away in the cbox on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment