2014/12/11

Admitting Mistakes and Finding Solutions


Okay, so I think I found the biggest problem with my review method and why I can't seem to churn more out, and it's all in the fact that I try to make it simple yet detailed, and as we know those two things mix like a cyber Newtype in a mobile armor. So, I will be introducing mini-reviews for many of my kits, that will literally just go over the basics, my pros and cons, and minor pictures. When and if I get the chance, some will be updated in the future to full reviews. But at the moment, I just want to give you guys some content! Expect those in the coming weeks, as I've already got a few prepped!


 Also, that retrospective on Gundam UC is in the works, and might end up being a multi-parter. I've written over a full page on just the main character alone, so I expect the rest to be a doozie! @___@;;
I might have the first part up next week, if all goes as planned.



One more thing before I go, as I finished the HGAC 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero I had teased 2 posts ago! Haven't gone nuts yet, but there's still time. (lol)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment