2014/12/30

Year in Review: 2014



2014, you have been a strange fellow. Back and forth, great and awful, memorable yet forgettable. Of course, I have some memories from this year that have been beyond wonderful and wouldn't trade them for anything, it just feels like the bad that came from this year felt unnecessary and even intentional... I dunno.

In any case, as we enter the year of Third Impact, 2015, I have a lot of things I plan to fix that I failed to do in 2014. Also, maybe do less kits... The above pic was less fun to set up than I anticipated.


Acquisitions of 2014
HG SEED 1/144 Stargazer Gundam
D-Arts Black Zero
HGAW 1/144 Gundam X
S.H.Figuarts Black Ranger
HGUC 1/144 Döven Wolf
BB Senshi Xi Gundam
HGCC 1/144 ∀ Gundam 

HGUC 1/144 Victory Two Gundam
HGCC 1/144 Moonlight Butterfly Effect Unit
HGUC 1/144 Unicorn Banshee Norn [Destroy Mode]

S.H.Figuarts Blue Ranger
 HG00 1/144 00 Qan[T]
HGUC 1/144 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam [Destroy Mode]

BB Senshi Full Armor Unicorn Gundam
BB Senshi Gundam Unicorn 02 Banshee Norn
S.H.Figuarts Yellow Ranger
 HGUC 1/144 Kshatriya Repaired
HGUC 1/144 Zogok
HG00 1/144 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G

BB Senshi Neo Zeong
HGCE1/144 Aile Strike Gundam
HG 1/144 G-Saviour
HGUC 1/144 Schuzrum-Galluss
HGBC Build Custom GP Base
HGBF 1/144 Sengoku Astray Gundam
HG 1/144 Gundam G-Self (Atmospheric Backpack)

BB Senshi Delta Plus
HGAC 1/144 Wing Gundam Zero

HGUC 1/144 Zaku I Sniper Typer
HGUC 1/144 Zaku I Sniper Typer [Yonem Kirks]
Nendoroid Link (The Wind Waker Ver.)
HGBF 1/144 Gundam X Maoh
HGBF 1/144 Cross Bone Gundam Maoh
HGUC 1/144 Crossbone Gundam X1
BB Senshi Nu Gundam 
S.H.Figuarts Super Mario
S.H.Figuarts Super Mario Play Set B
SDBF Winning Gundam


As I showcased in my previous posts, I didn't really go without kits, this year. I think, thanks to a local Hobbytown USA moving close to my work place, I've been able to get a new kit most every time I had finished another. My collection's coming along very sharply, now, and my goal to hit 100 HGs within 2015 is definitely a huge possibility. Especially given that I'm sitting at 89 completed kits, as of today.


Just completed, my first Zaku I kit, the HGUC 1/144 MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type (from the Target in Sight video game) is done. This staples the number of kits I completed this year at 28 (or 30 even, if you count external accessories).

Shots of my figure displays, including my Video Game characters and my recently completed Figuarts Power Rangers setups.

I know posts had been MIA, aside from this last month, here on the blog. I really mean to turn that around, ad I hope nothing comes up that makes me have to once again ignore this place. I swear to you guys, it's not on purpose! =X


I have something... special in mind for my next kit. Something for my 100th kit milestone. Should it come to fruition, I'll let you all know!


As the curtain closes on 2014, I once again truly hope that next year brings good fortune to those who's 2014 has been less than pleasant. And when those bad times come up, just shout at them, "Even so!"

Ja-ne, everyone! Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment